Septic Tank Pumping Services
Shadai South Africa Pty (Ltd) provides leading septic tank pumping services in and around KwaZulu-Natal. We offer turnkey solutions for both septic and industrial sludge.
Over our two decades of operation, we have built up our waste management capacity and have invested in drain cleaning machines, various sludge treatment & disposal equipment and tankers ranging from 6000 LTS to 56 000 LTS.
Safety and Efficiency Are Our Priority
The transport, treatment and disposal of septic and industrial sludge can pose numerous hazards. Which is why our focus rests on safety and staff training. We thoroughly train our staff to handle road tankers/vehicles that are conveying dangerous goods and teach them to take action in the event of an emergency. We are also focused on our environmental impact and ensure that our sludge treatment services are as eco-friendly as possible, leaving no trace behind.
Domestic Sludge (Sewer Effluent)
Industrial Sludge (Sewer Effluent)
All of our employees are well versed, fully trained, experienced and responsible when it comes to our septic tank pumping services.
We currently have over 30 staff members, including drivers, supervisors, assistants, admin staff and qualified plumbers, and work closely with them to ensure excellent workmanship and customer service.
who we service
We Offer Professional Sludge Treatment & Disposal for All
- Installation & desludging of conservancy / septic tank / oil / wash bay /grease & fat traps
- Drainage and installation of French drains (soakaway)
- Desludging (removal) of domestic and industrial sludge (sewer effluent)
- Clearing of blocked drains (rod & clear)
- Locating and exposing of tanks
- Installation and removal of industrial & domestic sludge
- Service and maintenance of water & sewer pumps
- Drain laying + municipal sewer connections and drawing of sewer plans
- Raising of septic tanks for easy future maintenance
- Manual removal of sludge and solid waste
- Removal/transportation and disposal of sans 10228 class no.2 (dewatered sludge)
All of our trucks and tankers are equipped with Spill Tech kits, in the case of an emergency, as well as the necessary tools and equipment needed in a breakdown. Shadai trucks and tankers operate with all the necessary and valid permits that enable us to dispose of septic waste at the various eThekwini waste water treatment works and the broader KZN municipalities.
- Super sucker
- 6000lt tanker
- 3 x 7000lt tankers
- 10 000lt tanker
- 12 000lt tanker
- 14 000lt tanker
- 2 x 18 000lt tanker
- 2 x 22 000lt tanker
- Super link – 3 x 56 000lt tanker
All of our trucks are operated by skilled drivers, who not only possess the relevant code 10 and 14 licenses but are also trained in the safe handling of non-hazardous and hazardous goods/waste. In addition, all of our drivers are equipped with HAZCHEM and are Spill Tech trained.